Wednesday, December 17, 2008

He finally asked the question!

It was the big one. The one I've been waiting for! No it wasn't, "what color of manolo blahniks would you like?" Camron James Johnston asked me to marry him last night. He is amazing!! Everyday we eat our Christmas calendar chocolate countdown. So last night he was like oh here babe don't forget todays date, I opened the square and there was my ring! He asked me and immediately I said yes. We are so happy. I have a great man in my life, a baby on the way, and I am in good health. How could I be so lucky? I look at how my life has changed in just one short year. I went from being devastated and alone to being filled with love in my life. Our families are thrilled that it is finally going to happen! Anyways next week on the 23rd I go to the doctor and we might be able to tell what the sex of the baby is. HOPEFULLY AHHHHHH! I am pretty sure it will be a stinky boy. No matter what I will love you little butterbean! Ok bye!

2 comments:

Doug Johnston said...

congratulations! You guys are great together. Merry Christmas!

Ron said...

I think he may be a boy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!