Sunday, January 11, 2009

And we shall call him DASH!





I forgot I even had a blog. I forgot to forget. Pregnancy Brain is thee worst! We went to the Dr. and sure enough it was a boy. Our little Dash Camron. I knew it was a boy before we even went in. I did have my heart set on having a girl. But there isn't much I can do about it now except for cry. Which I do randomly at baby clothing stores when I see little girl clothes. I am happy and coming to terms. I do love him so much and can feel him doing his water aerobics inside my belly. It is the most amazing feeling in the world! I will be sitting and relaxing and all of a sudden I feel this little "pop, pop" its just my little boy letting me know he is just being a ninja.

I am not as nauseous as I used to be, but I do throw up still. Now its only once or twice a week. Which is such a load of crap! Everyone says it goes away, well ahem let me tell you it SO does not! I also need to get on the maternity clothes bandwagon, so far I have refused and been somewhat able to get away with it. PSSHT not lately! I am so happy and forgetful now a days but life is good! God bless you all, most importantly do not forget your family.

Ellie and Dash

1 comment:

Callie Ann said...

CUTE! Little ninja Dash.