Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Life is so good!

The sun is shining and I am still here to enjoy it. I am 7 months along now and getting ever so big! This little boy in my belly is quite the little ninja. But I love him and the heartburn. Today I had an epiphony. I am going to be a grown up. With kids, a job, and a husband. The only thing missing is that white picket fence. Oh well my car/truck infested house is still awesome! I love Camron more than anything and I am so happy we found eachother and god is letting us show our love by having a beautiful little boy named Baby. I am still unsure about Dash. I really like the name Smith or Gray. Smith Camron Johnston. Gray Sevy Johnston. Let me know what you guys think! Life is good and I am blessed. Today is a gift from God so make sure to thank him for it! I love yall!

2 comments:

Callie Ann said...

Getting big? Prove it! :)

I'm stoked for you Ellie, seems you got it all together!

K said...

I love Smith and you know it:) but I also love Gray. Just please try to talk Cam into it.